• These heavy gage steel parts
are mounted perpendicular
to the wood bed and the frame for support.
• Holes are located in the cross sill according to the year series, which determines the placement of bed strips and wood.
• The bed strips are bolted to the cross sill by the bed strip bolts; and, the wood is bolted to the frame through the cross sill by the bed-to-frame bolts.
• Cross sills are sold with holes and brackets. Brackets may need to be welded for some GM trucks.
• Bed mounting blocks and pads may be needed
This part fits most 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 Chevy Trucks; exceptions may apply. Please read the complete description to see if this part fits your specific vehicle and application.